Saturday, November 12, 2011

2nd Shiny Totodile afterwards 11934 starters! (Heart Gold)

2nd Shiny Totodile afterwards 11934 starters! (Heart Gold) Video Clips.





I AM SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW -- SO HAPPY!!!! SHINY TOTODILE!!!!!! Yesterday - June 1st, 2010, I accidentally SRed over a Shiny Cyndaquil while watching videos on the computer. I had my hands on the L, Select and Start buttons, with the R button at the ready. It was the 97th or 98th SR of the file, when I would least expect it (because I am did 100 SR's) on every one. And I fell backward in surprise and my finger nicked the R button and the reddish Cyndaquil disappeared. I was so depressed and felt so inclined to get another one, or another starter for that matter. So, I broke the news to the great community of YouTube. All were sorry, expressed concerns, and wanted me to get another one fast! I didn't want to let them and/or myself down, so I SRed non-stop on my Japanese Heart Gold for another one. And as Marvin Malatos predicted, I got my shiny starter under 13000 total! Also, Mismagius1997 and borokid09 said that a Totodile would shine next! They were right! And, on top of that, xxmidnightshadowsxx said that I would get it today! Thanks so much Middy! ^^ The final shout outs go to: shinycollector7, xxmidnightshadowsxx, CalmCune, vidwatcher2341, Mismagius1997, borokid09, MarvinMalatos, RemysVehicle and Nactios! These people supported me from the beginning, especially when the Cyndaquil incident happened. Video inspiration shout outs (while I was SRing go out to): BlueShadSH, Xeladarn, MysticFalco, Ciza951, Nactios and Tom42306. French shiny hunters rock! And thank you to ...

Keywords: Shiny, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Pokemon, Heart, Gold, Japanese, English, Soul, Silver, japanese games

best grilling tools insignia outdoor rock speakers canon powershot d10 waterproof camera

No comments:

Post a Comment