Sunday, July 24, 2011

Eve Online Caldari Titan

Eve Online Caldari Titan Video Clips. Duration : 7.13 Mins.


Titan is about recording minutes to get the jump I started one for a Caldari Titan system is one in 9 jumps, where my old channel was a starter corp so I decided to check it out, because I always wanted one because Titan I saw one of them I had seen videos on Youtube, but not much when I heard I was shocked there was a close and look out for Mr Bean enjoy =)

Tags: eve, online, concord, destroyed, ship, pvp, pwn, gank, pwnage, fight, Amarr, Caldari, Gallente, Minmatar, Electronic, Warfare, interceptor, Black, Ops, Ships, Combat, Magnate, interdictor, Force, Recon, Punisher, Merlin, Incursus, Rifter, nano, nerf, Inquisitor, Kestrel, Coercer, Cormorant, Catalyst, Thrasher, Scythe, capital, titan, dread, dreadnought, mom, mothership, Arbitrator, Bellicose, Fleet, Command, doomsday, Caracal, Vexor, Stabber, stasis, brutix, Harbinger, Drake, Myrmidon, Hurricane, close, range, solo

cat furniture scratching

No comments:

Post a Comment