Thursday, July 21, 2011

1998 Camaro 3.8 power problem

1998 Camaro 3.8 power problem Tube. Duration : 0.77 Mins.


While driving my camaro, there is a sudden loss of power and the car feels as if it were out of gas (half a tank of gas). The tension meter is a sudden jump in full red and goes back to the top 13 is. Then stop the machine completely. Following the car not want to start. All the lights turn on, but nothing. The indicator reads about 12.4 volts volts, but when I try to restart the car maintain, of course entered the sewers. I'm the starter, alternator replaced, and had charged the battery andcontrolled. Also, I could jump the car started a car by a cop for a day once again, after I got home. I went back and turned and fired on as if nothing had happened after a few hours. Then everything checked and everything went well. Then I noticed to begin to measure the tension creeping low. Then, when I turn around and let go, the tension is less than half and then slowly creeps back up. Then I put the reverse and it dies. This has been my good fortune! Help us: chevy: brotherout!

Keywords: camaro, voltage

maytag jetclean dishwasher belkin 8 way surge protector

No comments:

Post a Comment