Friday, July 15, 2011

Coleman 18V battery lives Shooter Mod

Coleman 18V battery lives Shooter Mod Tube. Duration : 1.93 Mins.


My Video !!!!! 300 PLEASE READ UPDATE BELOW. UPDATE! Go to see the field in this clip is a starting point for death. What a shame for Duracell. Time for another, I think. An adapter that I use for my 18V battery drill Coleman, who is now tied. I bought this from one of the batteries from the lamp cord to practice some of a robust plug crimp connector plate and a 12-cigarette lighter socket from Walmart. I soldered the cable to the cigarette lighter and remove the fuse and springand replaced it with a piece of wire such as a wire hanger. I fit the cable through the grommet on the original cigarette lighter. and besides, I crimped on some female connector crimp contacts flat on original battery. I have two of the original sown the battery cells to provide support for the static battery and then I cut a hole in the back of the battery and the cable threaded through the cable and padded with a lot of tape. and now I have an almost unlimitedSource of strength for this exercise and the circular saw and other tools of the puzzle from the crowd. I use this with JumpStarter seen here and I think that can be used on a cigarette lighter, but that has not been tested yet, but everything that pulls 12 amps or less depending on the instrument used. draw more amps like the saw for cutting plywood with your circular saw to jump start can overload trip on the power connector, but is restored in a few seconds and the light draws less amps...

Tags: drill, mod, 18v, DC, coleman, tools, hack, cheat, battery, amps, volts, tips & tricks, diy

oversized patio umbrella ice cream maker 6 quart watches luxury reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment