Thursday, November 24, 2011

FFVIII Overkill - Disc 4 Part 10 - Tiamat

FFVIII Overkill - Disc 4 Part 10 - Tiamat Video Clips.





Disc 4: 8th and final Sealing Servant in Ultimecia's Castle. Zell, Irvine and Selphie against Tiamat in the Clock Tower. Once again, I'm playing around with my save files. I haven't played in years, so I forgot how strong my party is (hence the 'overkill' in the title). Continuing in Ultimecia's castle. Party two fights. The last sealing boss is in the clock tower, closest to the final boss. When the pendulum comes close, hit 'X' and jump on. Approach Tiamat...eh..you get the drill. Tiamat is a GF 'gone bad' according to scan. It is just a different colored Bahamut. Kind of lame, but its cool fighting him, so who cares? He has just one attack: Dark Flare. But it takes awhile to cast it (literally spells it out for you). Usual starter: Meltdown. For a change of pace, I decided for a Dragon vs Dragon fight, so I summoned Bahamut. I know I suck at Boosting. I haven't shown any of Selphie's Slot limits, so I tried that thinking I just get a tripled Holy or something. 10th choice in: The End?! (What are the odds?) The End is THE strongest Slot limit and attack in the game, giving absolute instant death to anything, even the final boss. So I took the cheap route. Resurrection unsealed (because I WILL need it.) Noisy, cool death. Omega Weapon up next (that's right). Please rate, comment and enjoy. Note - This is my PS2 footage.

Tags: FFVIII, FF8, Overkill, Final, Fantasy, Boss, Fight, RPG, PS2, Square, Battle, Playstation, Future, Tiamat, Ultimecia, Castle, Dragon, End, Perfect, Genius, 23

georgia fishing license Gymnast Wall Decal shure pg58 microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment