Monday, August 1, 2011

I can hear your child [not finished]

I can hear your child [not finished] Video Clips. Duration : 0.58 Mins.


okayy sorryy sorryyy sorryyy the lack of video, but I have very little footage so here's a little appetizer:) okayy and here for a long description starts longer than the video-upload: (err yes it is already going so well, his work has leveling lights so much and he is finally starting to get into a frame:) jump, yes, as you can see, are really tiny! atm in a great crisis of confidence when it comes to jump, but these were of a month. I rarely had time to jump now, because IIt also tons of time to drive: (but if I am more focused on his flatwork and doing so in shape, and so when I do the jumps, and goes mental probs scares me more: (but I jumped in the second 70 cm week (yess I know, small, quiet but ok) and has missed a bit 'as a space, but I think it's my fault hahaaa and forgets to take his feet and knock down fences easily, is hard work to come:) My classes are going great with Anne, she is the reason why it is much improved, and arealways commented on what he did, when they are used to seeing my classes hahaaa come a few months. you might begin to see a dick from time to time how he got by me in my last hour, because it is just bucking gallop again grrrr. but yes, now uses the trailer because it is determined not to go, but I hope that after Christmas we go more:) has training next week and try to get a lot of movies of this or any of many of my finished video :) go wrong, there are a lotmore ...

Keywords: connemara, buck, jumping, field

sennheiser ew100 microphone thatched patio umbrella what is the best infant car seat

No comments:

Post a Comment