Tuesday, June 7, 2011

South Farm Fall Jumper Show 2010

South Farm Fall Jumper Show 2010 Video Clips. Duration : 8.67 Mins.


My Pony 14.1hh "Sandie" and shows me to a bridge formation in November 2010. First we warmed up on the tracks cross, then changed to the Division of goodwill (2'0 "-2" 3 ") that what we have been all summer appearance in the mini-trial versatility. After 2 laps on the starter level, we put on our final round of Beginner Novice (2'3 "-2" 7 "). This was our first time doing Beginner Novice, and that is what we plan for 2011 to show the versatility summer. We need a job and have a very good coachus, so please do not criticize the work) I only have about 2 years of jumping and Sandie was green broke when I was his 2 1 / 2 years, and although we have come a long way in recent years we are learning to jump together at the same time, so I realize that we still have a lot of work! :) We had a refusal by the BN course, because I can not change the port, so it was unbalanced in the crack and knew she could not manage. I tried to go out (she has onlyOnly for the moment, no change flying just yet!), But I know, there were a couple of times I did not get it done, and this is one of the things that we can focus on now! Another would be my ability to correct the "spot" get to be with her ... "In and Out" in the BN course, was not so good ... LOL I have a little 'left to jump on the "out" when I'm Sandra wanted to add a stride length and not! However, apart from my nerves caused a few problems here and there we are still able to do the course without meactually ...

Tags: horse, Jumper show, jumping, Beginner Novice, Starter, cross rails

ott light bulbs

No comments:

Post a Comment